Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A brand new Blog/Vlog!

I just started this blog and then started feeling bad and didn't even get a post up.  I thought I'd put something up here now so people will know I'm still alive and kicking.  I had a pretty rough year, as I'm sure everyone did, and I'm hoping to have a better time in 2021.  

I'm high risk for the virus since I have an autoimmune disorder and take immunosuppressant drugs so I have been spending most of my time at home.  I get stir crazy sometimes but I actually don't mind spending time alone most off the time.  I enjoy reading and that is what I've been doing most of the time lately.  I also enjoy crochet, knitting and cross stitch.  Oh, and I've been doing a little diamond painting which is fun too.  I will be posting more about what I do here.  I am hoping to post some vlogs too with video.  I started a youtube channel called Fortitube but only got out two videos before I started feeling too bad to do more for a while.  I think I'm starting to feel better, knock on wood!  

Everyone stay safe!

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling bad

I'm having a bad fibromyalgia flare up right now.  The weather triggered it by fluctuating wildly.  It would be around -20 F at night  a...