Monday, June 21, 2021

Week 1 over, Starting Week 2 of Intermittent Fasting

I think I did pretty good for my first week of 16:8 intermittent fasting.  I lost 4 lbs. and I'm ready to lose more.  I really think changing my total calories to 1200 is helping.  My husband bought a set of allen wrenches to tighten up my treadmill since I lost the one that came with it.  I also oiled the belt so it is running nice and smooth now.  I try to walk every day and if the weather is bad I can still walk inside.  Sometimes I just don't feel well and don't want to go outside and wave to the neighbors etc.  I also like that I don't have to worry about what I look like and can just walk in my pajamas if I want.  

When I first started I got really hungry and it was really hard not to overeat when my fast ended.  I quickly learned to eat something more filling or I'd end up eating more.  The first day I had cereal and that left me feeling hungry.  Now I am picking foods that are heavier and more satisfying.  After the first few days it got easier and I even went a little bit longer.  Sometimes I went an hour to an hour and a half longer.  I hope it keeps getting easier.  

I have been just eating two meals and usually end up skipping breakfast.  That works for me anyway.  

Okay, I'm ready for week 2.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling bad

I'm having a bad fibromyalgia flare up right now.  The weather triggered it by fluctuating wildly.  It would be around -20 F at night  a...