Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Diet fail

Yesterday was not a good day for my diet.  I was not feeling well and pretty much stayed in bed all day.  I did fast for 17 hours but then blew it when I ate too much.  I have a hard time controlling myself when I don't feeling well.  I tend to just say, "F.... it" and just eat what I want.  I didn't eat all bad stuff but mostly ate too much.  I didn't even track anything because I didn't want to see the numbers.  

I weighed in this morning and my weight is a little up but not as much as I feared.  I am going to try to do better today and maybe I can make up for my mistake.  

I need to be more careful on days that I don't feel well because that happens a lot.  There has to be a way  to keep from going off the rails every time that happens.  I'll have to think on that.  

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling bad

I'm having a bad fibromyalgia flare up right now.  The weather triggered it by fluctuating wildly.  It would be around -20 F at night  a...