Monday, August 2, 2021

Feeling Sick

I've got some sort of cold I think.  It's not very bad so that's good.  I just keep getting a headache that lasts forever.  I can feel my sinuses but I don't have congestion.  I've also been really tired and I've been sleeping a LOT.  I have this feeling that my body is trying to fight something and I get a little dizzy at times.  I am just going to stay home and rest and read.  

I have been reading this ridiculous mystery series that's been in my kindle library for 5 years.  I got the whole bundle for free.  I figured I'd start reading the first one and see what I thought.  I didn't really plan on reading them all since they look like silly books and I prefer the more serious mysteries or thrillers.  It's a set of 15 books by Belle Knudson called the Mrs. Fix it series.  I've been reading through them pretty quickly since they are light and short.  They are pretty bad actually and full of typos and flawed logic.  I just keep reading them because I don't feel well and my head is fuzzy.  I'm having a hard time concentrating so it's kind of nice to have something that doesn't take many brain cells.  You may actually lose brain cells reading these.  I can't even link to them because they are no longer available.  They are that good lol  I only have 2 left and I've given all of the ones I've read 2 stars.  

I plan on feeling better soon since I want to go for a bike ride.  The weather man says the sun is going to come out and it will be nice this week.  I really want to get outside and enjoy what's left of the summer and sunshine.  I can feel winter drawing near and I'm not ready.  Are we ever really ready for winter?

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling bad

I'm having a bad fibromyalgia flare up right now.  The weather triggered it by fluctuating wildly.  It would be around -20 F at night  a...